Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Best Day Ever











Yesterday was the absolute best day ever. It was amazingly warm out. The last time it was that hot I was a lot smaller! Mom took me to Wompatuck because she knew there would be lots of shade. She loves the sun, but it does not love her. Anyway, we went to Wompatuck and I jumped in the brook a whole bunch of times. The first picture is of me in the car at the gas station on our way to some errands before we could go and have fun. Then there are some oyster shells Mom found on the ground. It's easy to forget, when you're at Wompatuck, that Hingham is so close to the ocean! The next three pictures are of me in the brook. It's the same brook in different places. Mom couldn't keep me from jumping into the brook. I couldn't manage to get her to jump in, even though I tried.
















This picture is of me in a swamp in Wompatuck. Yesterday I posted some pictures from a different park of some pretty green plants. At Wompatuck, I could get a lot closer to them!

After we came back from the park, Mom and Dad took me outside and played with me for a long time.








The first game that we played was Stick. This is one of my favorite games. I especially like the picture where you can see my teeth.






This one is of me playing Hose. Hose is another of my favorite games. Dad waters the garden and I chase and try to bite the water. Mom tried to take a lot of pictures, but Hose involves a lot of running.



After we played Hose we all went down to the lake. Knowing how much I like to splash in the water, Mom waded with me out as deep as I have ever been. I think I liked it, but I was too scared to go in past here. Maybe next time! The pictures didn't come out that well, but Mom wanted to post them anyway because it was such a momentous occasion.

No comments: