Monday, April 7, 2008

Less exciting than it sounds...

Yesterday I went for another walk with Mom and Dad, but it was a lot less exciting than it sounds. We went to Office Depot. It's like four blocks away or something. Now, I love going places, but I don't think Mom was in a good mood. She wouldn't let me go into any of the stores we passed, or into any of the restaurants. I tried and tried, but she kept saying something about the "Department of Health." Then when we got to Office Depot, Dad went inside and Mom stayed with me outside. There were all kinds of people walking past with all kinds of exciting, mysterious things in bags, but she wouldn't let me check it out or jump on them to show my joy. If you'll believe it, she even used her legs to keep me on the ground! I know, she sounds cruel, doesn't she?

When we got home she insisted that I needed a bath. She said I smelled bad, and since I had a vet appointment today she didn't want the vet thinking that they don't take care of me. At first I didn't like it much, but after a while I kind of got into it.

Anyway, like I said, I have a vet appointment today. I'm going to make a couple more posts today, to show you some pictures from my adventures the past couple of weeks. I'm going to be laid up for a few days, so these should tide you over!

No comments: