Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I know my mom loves me...

I know my mom loves me. Since I came back from the vet, Mom's been under orders to keep me quiet. This is to keep me from pulling out my stitches, which sounds like it wouldn't be much fun despite my usual relish for pulling stitches out of things. In order to achieve this, she's been loading me up into the car and taking me exploring instead of taking me out for my usual hike. If the environment seems appropriate, she will sometimes take me out of the car and walk me around. We went to Duxbury and walked around a little, although the area we were in wasn't very pedestrian friendly. She took some pictures but they didn't save. She took me to Plympton yesterday, but there wasn't anyplace good to pull over. This is fun. I don't get to burn off much energy but I feel like I went someplace. On Monday we went to a village called Brant Rock. This was fun. It is right on the ocean. I got to smell the ocean, although Mom thought salt water wouldn't feel good on my incision so I didn't go in. If Mom can get the pictures to work, I will post them here!

No comments: