Sunday, April 6, 2008

A surprise for Saturday

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I posted! My mom's been hogging the computer, I guess. I can't have one of my own. Mom and Dad think that I would wuffle it into oblivion, which is strictly speaking true. The past week has been okay. Monday was the opening day of baseball season. Mom and Dad's friend came over, but I was too excited to see him and had to go back upstairs. We went for a lot of walks. We went to the Blue Hills on Thursday and got good and lost, that was fun. We walked along a highway that doesn't exist anymore, Old Route 128, which is now part of the Blue Hills. That was creepy. Mom is always telling me not to walk in the road, but there we were! Anyway, we climbed to the top of a very steep hill, and that was fun too.

Yesterday, though, we went to Wompatuck, and we didn't go alone. Believe it or not, Dad came with us! We took some trails, to include a couple that used to be railroad tracks, and then we sat on a rock. The rock had a deep mucky puddle, and I found many things in the puddle that I presented to my dad. I found sticks, leaves and rocks. He was very glad to have the sticks, leaves and rocks. It was so nice to have Dad with us!

No comments: