Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mom decided to take me to the St. Mortiz part of the Blue Hills yesterday. This is me, looking into the swamp. Mom's not quite sure what I thought I saw, and I ain't tellin'.
Here I am trying to roll in something along the path we walked on. Mom couldn't see anything there, but to me it smelled like the finest cologne.
This is the Minichiello Bridge in the Blue Hills. It has taken Mom quite a bit of work to convince me to walk on it, because it is a scary bridge and it keeps me from jumping into a very mucky and icky bog. But yesterday I walked right across it like a big boy. She was so proud of me!
This is just a very pretty picture taken from a path in the Blue Hills. Mom thought you might like to see it. The blue stuff in the background is one of the St. Moritz ponds.
Here Mom was trying to get a shot of some green things growing in the swamp. She doesn't know what they are, but she thought they were a good sign of spring. Unfortunately her camera phone doesn't have a zoom lens, so you kind of have to make do with little green blobs.
Here I am in the swamp. I'm trying to rescue a stick. I got it out, and left it by the side of the pond to dry. This is a favorite activity.

Mom really likes to take me places, and it isn't often that I'm still enough to take pictures so she took a lot of them!
She bought me a new toy recently, too. I immediately fell in love with it. She bought it on Monday afternoon. These pictures were taken on Tuesday morning, after I had already posted. She thought you might enjoy them.
This is the fuzz from the tennis ball on my new toy. It didn't take me long to glean this, let me tell you!
This is my new toy in a semi-pristine state. And Mom's feet, which she thinks are gross but I think taste great. I lick them at every opportunity.
This is me with my new toy. See the hole in the tennis ball? The parts that used to be where the hole is now line the floor of the library. I am such a good dog!


No comments: