Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Arlington, MA

Yesterday, Mom and Dad had a bunch of errands to run north of Boston. They decided to bring me with them and take me for a walk in a park where they used to live, in Arlington.
Wow, what is this place?
Guess I shouldn't lick this, huh?
Good thing it's locked!
The red stick is useful, though.
This is me on the path.
Aren't I cute?
The path goes up.
More of the path.
I'm king of the hill!
I sniff on top of the hill.
See?
This is down.
So is this.
This is a theater for the zombies. I wonder if they watch zombie movies?
What's over there?
We think this might be a mushroom.
This path goes out!
This is some kind of zombie torture device.
They train their faceless zombie army here.
There's always a stone wall.
This stick jumped up and bit me!
Mom says this is for chopping off heads.
I don't even want to know what this is.
It's creepy!
I'm scared of it!
This was on the ground underneath the thing.
This is a pole. We don't know why.
Look at me smile! Rock.
Swimming dog!
Mom tried to stop me at first.
Then she saw another dog swimming and said okay.
I'm so cute!
I love the water.
See?
This is a thicket on our way out.
Mom likes red things.
This is the sign at the entrance.









No comments: