Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two walks!

This is really two posts in one. On Thursday, Mom finally had the chance to take me for my first walk since she got back from vacation. There weren't many pictures because we got very, very lost. What should have been a one hour or so hike turned into a three hour hike. When she realized that we were lost she stopped worrying about the camera and started worrying about how to get us home. On Friday, Mom took us back to Bare Cove Park.
Here we are at the new park. I'm so happy to be walking again!
These are the trail markers.
This is Water Hole One. What a romantic name for a water hole!
And here I am in Water Hole One.
I like to drink from the water I swim in.
I also like to splash around in it.
Here I am trying to go vertical.
Mom just really liked this picture of me.
Here I am being King of the Rock.
Here I am swimming. Guess where I am?
That's right - the romatically named Water Hole Two! Isn't that amazing?
Now we start to get into Bare Cove Park.
Mom was not happy when she saw these leaves turning red. I don't know why. Red is her favorite color!
No, the camera isn't fuzzy, I am. This picture shows how much I need a combing.
Here I am scratching.
This was an odd sea bird Mom saw.
Look at its neck!
Here I am along the trail to the river.
Here I am on the edge of the river.
And in I go!
I swim.
Isn't this the cutest face you've ever seen?
Here it is closer.
Even I didn't want to go in this.
Here I am being happy.
This is a pretty view.
These are some stairs from an old abandoned building.
Yogi being Yogi... that's me!
A different shot.
This is a cultivated garden.
There's a butterfly somewhere in all this.
It's really pretty, trust me.
I think that people left these in the garden when their dogs died. This makes Mom sad.
This is a little doggie statue.
This is rubble.
We don't know where the rubble came from.
This is a pretty tree.
See? It has red in it!







No comments: