Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stoddard's Neck Again

Yesterday Mom and I went to Stoddard's Neck again. She'd read that it was supposed to be the hottest day of the year, so she wanted me to be able to swim. We made some new friends even before the first picture was taken. The first was an 8-month old bulldog named Rocco. He eventually wanted to be more than friends. I didn't mind, but Rocco's dad did! Then we met a pretty little pit named Sammy. Sammy likes to run around, and I was on a leash so we didn't get to play much.
Here I am after meeting Sammy and Rocco, going to the river. I was so excited I almost pulled Mom's arm clean off!
Ah, into the river at last.
I'm so happy to be here!
I swam.
And I swam some more.
Here is where I saw another dog. I don't know her name. She was chasing balls that her person threw.
Doesn't she want to play with the Yogi dog?
Her loss!
Oh, come on, you know you want to play.
Or maybe I'll just splash among the grasses.
Here is where we saw a little puppy. He was a Yellow Lab, which looks a lot like a Golden Retriever at that age. He was 8 weeks old. Mom did not take his picture for fear that his mom would think we were Weird.
Pirates!

No comments: