Monday, January 21, 2008

I love football!

Mom is finally starting to show signs of recovering from her Horrible Creeping Crud. This is very good for me. I was getting quite bored. We watched three movies in one day. I liked the two Mel Brooks movies, History of the World Part I and Men in Tights. The third, Much Ado About Nothing, was a little beyond my attention span. Too many words, not enough pratfalls.

Yesterday, though, was a wonderful day, because there was football. I love football. When Mom and I watch movies, she brings her computer in the bed and we watch them there. When we watch football, we go downstairs into the basement. I don't much care about the games. They involve a lot of shouting, although not actually at me unless I do something smelly I'm not supposed to do. I have a bunch of toys down there, though. All through the game, I bring the toys over to Mom and she plays with me. We play tug, and we play fetch, and then I sit on her lap, and then we play tug and fetch again. It's wonderful. I can bring her toy after toy and she never gets tired of it! Yay for football!

No comments: