Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to Borderland

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Borderland State Park to see how it looked in the fall.
This is a bird eating out of a feeder.
This is me! I love Borderland - it's so pretty!
See how happy I am?
I'm very excited by what's over there.
This is very pretty. It would be a better picture if the hose wasn't there....
Stairs.
This looks like a sofa!
This is a bench - funny, isn't it?
There's a pool here?
Oh. It doesn't look like a pool.
Who's that over there?
Face!
Smile!
I see a kid...
Quick! There might be people!
Field. You can see Fall is coming.
Swamp Trail.
They weren't kidding.
I know there's muck over there.
Geese.
You knew this would happen eventually.
Across Pud's Pond.
Duckies.
They're kind of cute.
Mom really liked them.
Leaves.
Red leaves.
A pretty lane.
Me on the lane.
I made a new friend. This is DaVinci. He is as big as my muzzle.
Isn't this gorgeous?
I wanted to jump in.
Mom wouldn't let me.
She says there are Rules.
More geese.
Hey, let's climb this hill!
Hut.
From inside the hut.
Pretty!
Sometimes Mom takes pictures just to see what things are.
Look up!
This was some water I could go in.
It was so nice to get a little wet.
I like to drink.
I don't know what it is.
Cave. Do you think Osama's in there? Or Cthulu?
lotus flower.
Crane.
Nice of the crane to pose, wasn't it?
Path.
Again.
Lodge.
Me!
I hope this fire had a permit.

No comments: