Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wompatuck in the Fall

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Wompatuck State Park. We haven't been there in a while - Mom was waiting for all the kids to go back to school, so it wouldn't be so crowded. Here are some pictures!
Here is me not eating the daisies.
I'm so happy to be back here!
I wanted to jump in, but it was too high.
These leaves are turning yellow.
Mom is sad that it's already fall, but on the plus side she's got apples and pomegranates again. And there will be more red in the future. Mom likes red.
See? Red.
No, Mom, I'm not coming back up there. You come down here! (This didn't work, for the record. But I tried.)
Okay, I'll come back up.
My leash got tangled near the brook a little further down, and Mom had to come untangle me. This is the view from where I got stuck.
Mom wouldn't let me go toward the brook if there wasn't a very clear path anymore after that. Here I am on a bridge. I'm so proud of myself, because you know I'm scared of bridges!
Mom just thought this view was pretty.
I'm coming back!
Into the brook!
Stick!
Sniff sniff sniff.
What's that over there?
Or up here?
Another pretty view.
I heard the roaring water again.
I look so happy when I scratch!
Caution tape? I wanted to go under it, but Mom said she'd cuss and swear if someone else did that, got into trouble and then needed taxpayer dollars for a rescue. I didn't understand that. I'm a dog.
Leftover from the zombies.
I'm drinking zombie water!
More debris.

No comments: