Thursday, September 4, 2008

Plymouth Beach

I must have done something really, really good. I wish I could remember what it was, because as a reward Mom did something wonderful yesterday. She took me to the beach! I love the beach! I was so happy I didn't want to leave.
This is the surf.
It was loud and wonderful.
This is the view to the right.
Look at all this sand!
What's that? The surf wants to play?
It's chasing me!
Wow! This is the best!
Maybe I can chase the surf.
Your turn!
Look at all this white stuff!
It smells funny.
The sand under my paws is moving!
It's coming for me again!
Let's run!
Look how happy I am.
Wave.
This is far away. I think it's Duxbury.
What do you mean, the ocean doesn't get tired?
Splash!
I am the happiest dog in the world.
My mom loves me.
Frolic
Smile!
Prance.
Wuffle.
Run.
Wow! That's a lot of wave!
Gallop.
Stand.
I caught you!
Splash.
Explore.
Play.
Splash.
Wave!
I'm all wet!
This is the best!
Tongue.
So happy!
What's over there?
Paw.
And what's over there?
I'll chase it!
Look at that sky!
What's in the sand?
There are rocks I can climb on too? Oh boy!
Crevasses and everything!
Seaweed.
Crevasse.
Sniff.
Hole.
I am Yogi. I am regal.
And happy!
Check out the splashing around this rock.
It is just a rock.
Scratch!











No comments: