Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Off Leash Doggy!

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Bare Cove. It was a lot of fun. I saw some friends and got to be an Off Leash Doggy.
The bird in the middle was different. Mom wanted to take its picture.
This was some pretty scenery.
The bird got jealous. Here it is looking at us.
And here it is posing.
I don't know what it's doing to the seagull, and I don't want to know.
I went for a swim.
Interesting tree and concrete.
There were a lot of big crows. This one was pretty.
Off Leash Doggy!
I was so good!
I came when I was called and everything!
Hey, is that my friend Trey?
Stick.
Pretty marshland.
Still pretty, but with a bird.
Me and Trey in the water.
Me running.
Me, Trey and our new friend Kodiak.
Swim!
Sniff!
Me and Kodiak.
You can't quite tell, but we're both holding the same stick and paddling along together.
Dogs run about.
I don't know the name of the little black-and-white. Maybe it's Roxie?
But we all had fun.
Swim!
Sniff!
Greet!

No comments: