Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Webb Memorial State Park, Weymouth MA

Mom took me for a walk on Monday, but forgot to put the card in the camera. Did she ever make up for lost time at Webb Memorial Park yesterday!
Boston Harbor Islands from the parking lot.
Me, poking around the picnic area.
Birds in flight.
Pretty foliage.
Me being regal.
More pretty foliage.
Mom really likes fall. That's Hingham in the distance and a buoy in the water.
Thank you Mr. Ambler!
Isnt' this path pretty?
Scratch!
More pretty foliage.
What the...
I like this place!
Pretty leaves.
See?
I wonder what caused this?
Aliens or zombies?
Wow, what a pretty overlook!
See? That's Boston off in the distance.
Pretty flowers.
In a green setting.
Bridge. Glad I'm not on it!
Another Harbor island.
Wow, this is great! It actually tells you why they named the overlook after him! He sounds like a great guy.
Pretty flowers.
Bird.
Islands.
Again.
Shore.


Another Ambler.
More birds.
Me!
Pretty.
Another bird.
More flowers.
Net.
Looks like a fishing net.
Swim!
Mollusc.
Shoe.
Detritus.
It goes on forever!
There's a lot of garbage here.
I don't care though - I'm happy!
Odd kind of mollusc shell.
I really want to get out to that brown thing over there.
I pulled and pulled.
Doesn't it look exciting to you?
More garbage.
I wonder what it was?
Me on the shore.
Boston.
We saw this from the ground!
Hancock Tower. Uncle Troy works there.
Can I eat this?
Yay! Waves!
I love waves!
See my smile?
Happy!
Derelict picnic table.
Yet more garbage.
Me!
I wonder what this used to be?
Dogs aren't allowed on the harbor islands.
Crane. It killed 3 people so far this year.
Huh.
Almost looks like a structure, doesn't it?
Driftwood.
Me!
Pile o shells.
Me!
Yogi on the cliff.
I wonder what that's for?
What is this?
Obelisk.
Wow, this spot is historically significant. If it wasn't for this spot, we'd all be eating Spotted Dick every night.
Pretty.
Zombies are in here!
What a great and heroic man.
Fishing boat.
See?
Flowers.
Crane.
Ducks or geese or something.
More pretty flowers.
Flotilla. I wonder what they'd do to the lawn?
Flower.
Very pretty one.
Cutest dog ever.
I bet she's going to hose me down when we get home...


















No comments: