Friday, March 7, 2008

Hingham Must be Dog Heaven

The town of Hingham, MA must be dog heaven, because Mom took me to a different park there yesterday! We went to Wompatuck State Park, which has campgrounds and a spring where you can bottle your own water for free (dogs aren't allowed in that park) and lots of running water and streams and everything! It's huge. I ran amok, I frolicked in the streams (and drank some of the water - yum!). I sniffed new things to smell. I was a very good boy when confronted with mountain bikes, which I've never seen before, and I got to play with a little terrier named Lucky. I had fun with Lucky. Mom liked Lucky, she gave him a treat. Fortunately I don't get jealous when she gives other dogs treats. Unfortunately, the park is huge and the trails aren't well labeled. Mom says that we have to wait to go back there until Dad is in town, so he can call the police if we get horribly disoriented and can't find our way back to the car.

No comments: