Saturday, March 22, 2008

A surprise for me!

Yesterday, we went back to Wompatuck State Park, but there was a surprise for me before we left: my auntie Laura came with us! I was so happy to run around with Laura that I almost forgot to pick up sticks. She was quite impressed with me, if I do say so. She was amazed by my ability to mark the park, and by my strength. We also met a very sweet English Springer Spaniel named Iris, she was very pretty and sweet.

After that, Uncle Troy and Aunt Ruth came over. I was very excited, but they weren't here to see me. They were here for Purim. Purim means baking cookies. They didn't have much time to play with me, although Dad did play tug with me for a while. I decided to help out by keeping the floors clean for them. I wouldn't want them to slip on some dropped dough or filling!

No comments: