Monday, March 24, 2008

It's a good thing I'm cute

Yesterday started out being a very nice day. I got to snuggle Dad as he slept for a while, then Mom took me for a quick walk around the neighborhood. It wasn't that exciting a walk, but it was something. After that, though, Mom and Dad had to go somewhere. They weren't gone for all that long - I've certainly been left home alone for much longer without a problem - but I guess that I was so excited when Ruth and Troy got here that I forgot to lift my leg outside. So I did it in the kitchen, behind the table. Then I stole an entire bag of fresh clean grapes and ate them. I ate every single one of them and left the stems scattered about the floor. Mom and Dad were not happy when they got home! It's a good thing I'm cute, they said.

No comments: