Wednesday, May 21, 2008

05-19: Back to Wompatuck

On Monday, Mom and I went back to Wompatuck. This is Mom's favorite park. It is quiet there. These are some pictures from our trip.
I heard something in the woods. Mom said it was a chipmunk. I'm not entirely sure what a chipmunk is, but I'm sure it would be fun to play with one.
This is me rescuing another stick from a brook.
This is me firmly declining to leave the brook. Mom won.... this time....
This is a very pretty pond at Wompatuck. See how the clouds reflect?
This was just a very pretty and idyllic setting. I love how the tree bends over the brook.
This is me trying to go for a swim.

This is the view from the top of a rock. I insisted that Mom had to go see this view. She kind of resisted for a moment, but then she lightened up and came to see the view.
This is the directions. I think VC means "Visitor Center."
This is another view from the top of another rock. Maybe I'm not a dog. Maybe I'm a mountain goat!
This is an oubliette. At least, I think it's an oubliette. It's right by the side of the brook. That red thing is Mom's toe. I don't like the oubliette, I don't even like to go near it. Zombies probably hide in it. I bet that's what I smell!
This is me being affectionate with Dad after the park.

No comments: