Friday, May 30, 2008

The Red Trail?

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Pond Meadow Park. It was much less crowded than the last time - I think we got there earlier. This made Mom happy, and a happy Mom makes a happy Yogi. It was still pretty populated, but that's okay. Everyone said how nice I was, and that's the main thing, right? Here are some pictures from our trip on the Red Trail.
This is where we got on the Red Trail. The sign was confusing.
This is me, waiting for Mom to get a move on.
This is a pile of rocks. The zombies put them here.
I can smell the zombies in the pile of rocks. This is how I know that there were zombies. Mom wouldn't let me dig one up though.
Here are some pretty flowers near the pile of rocks.
This was a scary bridge. It doesn't look scary, but there were gaps in it that made me very nervous. I crossed the bridge as low to the ground as I could, like the cats do when they're scared.
Do you see the gaps in this bridge? Red blobs = Mom's feet.
This is where the red trail split off from the yellow trail. Note the complete absence of directional markers? That's how the zombies get you.
Mom was smarter than that. See the red dot on the tree? That's how we knew we chose the right path.
This shows how we had to essentially go through another stone wall to keep on the path.
There were more of those wacky numbered sign posts on this path.
This one had some scary graffiti on it. See?
This was a pretty view of the pond.
This is me, fascinated by a chipmunk.
This is me with a stick in the water. You knew I'd wind up in there eventually, didn't you? It was really just a matter of time.
Mom said I looked like baby Moses in the rushes. Except for the red collar.
This is the end of the red trail.
This is the beginning of a new red trail. This makes me nervous. How do we know that there aren't even more red trails out there? And that hat wasn't red, it was pink. Where did it come from? Is it really the Pink Trail? Or did the zombies eat someone and leave just the hat?
This is me getting some water after we were done.
Shouldn't water be near food? Maybe someone dropped a crumb!
Come on, there have to be some crumbs somewhere. Pesky neatnick zombies!




No comments: