Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally back for walks!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. This weekend was Easter and Mom and Dad couldn't take me anyplace fun. Then the weather was too awful to go anywhere. Yesterday, though, we went someplace. The picture above is me in the kitchen. I know I'm going somewhere!
The first picture is me getting in a river. There are lots of them at Wompatuck! The second picture is me on a steep path. Mom really wanted to wear me out!
This is me taking a breather.

This is someone's lair. I don't know why there's a lair, but there's a lair.
What is wrong with this branch?

This is at someone's memorial bench. I'm more interested in the flowers. Mom wouldn't let me dig them up.
This is me!


This is an underground bunker. And my rear end.
This is the foundation for a building. I can't think what kind of building would be so long and narrow!
I love to go in the river. Mom thought it was cold for water, but I didn't care.
These are two trees growing around a boulder.
What is wrong with this branch?



These are pictures of a tree that fell across the path.
This is a different long, narrow abandoned building from a trail.

Is this a beaver dam? Or just some debris that's blocking the stream?



Hydrant! I doubt there's any water going to it anymore.

More water.

Ick! I don't know what this was.






More abandoned buildings. The park is full of them!






Here is me hurrying Mom along. She stops to take too many pictures.
I refused to get in the car when we were done!

No comments: