Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Wompatuck State Park. Here are some pictures!
This is one of the paths we took while we were there. It used to be a railroad. Dad doesn't like it when we take these paths. He says that the ties are good places for bees to hide, or snakes. Mom says she doesn't think there are any poisonous snakes in this part of the state, but she isn't positive. We're very careful!
This is me. I don't remember what I was looking for. Paper, probably.

I smelled something here, I don't remember what. But whatever it was, I wanted it. Mom was afraid that I would roll in it, so she made me leave.

This is an object we found on the side of the path. Mom thought it might be a train wheel.
This is an odd space. Dad thinks its a parking lot. Mom thinks its the top of some sort of bunker or structure. I think it's dull.





This is another old abandoned structure. Note the spiffy graffiti!

You cannot tell me that this is safe. How deep is this hole?
I like the twisted metal around it, too.
I got all tired out!

No comments: