Wednesday, May 21, 2008

05-20: The Blue Trail

Yesterday Mom and I went back to Pond Meadow Park. This time it was kind of crowded, which meant that Mom didn't have a very good time. She had already hurt her back getting me into the car - I was feeling stubborn - and then she had to keep fighting me every time I wanted to jump up and lick a jogger. Still, I had a good time, and Mom says that's the important thing.

This is me playing in some water. It's not my preferred frolic water, since it was kind of running water, but I am easy to please.

This is the entrance to the Blue Trail.


The blue trail is peppered throughout with these numbered posts. Neither I nor Mom could figure out what the numbers signified, so I peed on one.
I found a little brook on the Blue Trail to play in.
This is the foundation of an old building. Neither I nor Mom knows much about the Pond Meadow site, so we don't know what it is or was. I think it shows that there must be zombies here too, though.

If you look closely you can see the remains of a wall through the brush. More evidence of zombie activity!
This is the end of the Blue Trail. It looks like the beginning of the Blue Trail, only smaller and higher off the ground.

This is me smiling on the bike path.

I found more brackish water to play in. You would never know that there was clear running water on the other side of the path. Fortunately I am a discriminating doggie!

This is a pond meadow at Pond Meadow Park.

I found some clover to eat.

These are my feline siblings, Minette (left) and Talisker (right.) I know this is supposed to be my blog, but believe me, they never get this close to each other!
This is me being sleepy at the end of the day.

No comments: