Friday, February 22, 2008

A good day at school

Yesterday I had a wonderful day at school! I didn't have any problems. I did everything that I was supposed to. I sat and stayed. I came when I was called. I lay down and stayed. I heeled. I gave Mom my paw without trying to chew on it. I did not jump on anyone. Then, we practiced in the front of the store, with lots of people (even strangers!), a new canine friend, and my good friend Linda who smelled like bacon. I came through it all! I am the MAN!

I do have a new way of asserting my manhood - well, doggyhood. I refuse to get in the car. I enjoy my car rides, and I always like wherever it is that we go. Granted, I like everything. Anyway, yesterday Mom tricked me when we got ready to go, but when we were coming back I was on to her!

No comments: