Friday, February 15, 2008

A world made new....

Yesterday I had school. It went better than last week, although I suppose that's not hard. My friend Stephanie was having car trouble, so class started with my new friend DJ. Stephanie came about halfway through class, and I was very glad to get to see her.

After school, Mom took me to the park because I've been cooped up in the house because of the weather. Tuesday brought a lot of snow to Boston, and Wednesday brought a lot of rain. When I say a lot of rain, I mean Dad started talking about building a boat and finding two of each kind of animal. I wonder where he would find a girl Golden Retriever? I'd like that very much, I think. Anyway, a lot of the streets in Braintree were washed out. Thursday, though, the worst of it had receeded so we could go to the park. It was still pretty muddy, but it was like a whole new park! There was a lot of water - deep puddles, full gutters, and even a nice little stream that wasn't there when we were last there on Saturday! It was so much fun! I ran around and around, and I splashed in the water until my whole self was all wet. I wagged my whole body. I love the park, especially when it's all wet!

No comments: