Sunday, February 17, 2008

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

Yesterday was a very special day in the Yogiverse, because my Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. They are Dad's mom and dad. They live in New Jersey, near my friend Dozor. I went down there once. I didn't think that Grandma much liked me then. She seemed very nervous around me. Yesterday, though, we got along famously. She gave me what must have been 20 ice cubes! And she patted me and gave me scritches. I brought her my olive, which is probably my favorite toy.

It was kind of a confusing day, though. The whole house was in a bustle. Mom did a lot of cooking, especially the night before! She had a bad cooking accident, and I'm not sure if she coughed or if I nudged her to set it off. It's not my fault, though, and she told me that if she hadn't have been a bonehead it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place. She looks funny with the big bandage on her finger. I keep trying to lick it.

No comments: