Monday, February 18, 2008

More friends to visit

Yesterday the weather was pretty lousy. It was soggy, and soggy days are usually pretty dull for a puppy. Especially when that puppy - like me - dislikes being rained upon. Hey, I might melt! I'm obviously made of sugar. Still, it wasn't as dull as it could have been. My good friends Dwayne and Judith came by to visit me! Then, they went away with my parents. When they came back only Dwayne was there. It was good to see Dwayne. He likes animals, and animals like him. Even my big sister Minette doesn't completely hate him, and Mom is the only two-legged person she likes!

Do you want to know what Dwayne did? He played Tug with me! And he didn't even tell me that my Sheepy tug toy is gross. Can you believe it? He played tug with me for a while. I tried to make him stay but he wouldn't. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments: