Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jacob's Pond, Norwell MA and a baseball game

Yesterday Mom and I went someplace new: Jacob's Pond in Norwell. I don't know who Jacob was, but it was nice of him to let us use his pond.
We are here.
The blue dots mark where the trail is.
See? Blue dots.
I like to go to new places.
Dragonfly. Mom tried to get more pictures but they moved around too much... kind of like me!
I have jumped into Jacob's Pond.
Something rotten. It doesn't seem to have fallen from this tree, though.
Muck!
This is my footprint in the muck.
Someday future paleontologists will theorize about the feeding habits of the mighty Yogi.
Why is there always a bridge?
The feeding habits of the mighty Yogi include grass.
What's that over there?
I don't know what this means.
Pond view? Where?
Ok, I get it.
I like Jacob's Pond.
I like to splash about.
Derelict building. I wonder if there are zombies?
What's that out in the middle of the pond?
Maybe it's Jacob!
Oh, come on, Mom.
These rocks are slippery!
I can climb down.
Mom, do we really have to?
I am the world's cutest dog.
A new trail! Yippee!
Mom said no.
This is not a bridge.
It is nothing more than a couple of elderly rotten pallets.
Puddle.
Kind of a deep puddle, really.
Drink!
I wonder where this goes?
Stick!
Er, this is not a path. This is a road.
The path dumped us out of the park.
Yes, this is definitely a road.
We made it home eventually, in time to watch the Sox-Yankees game.
I like to snuggle.
I also like to watch the game.
I'm very excited.
Foot tug!
Who knew Mom was this flexible?
Feet are gross.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......