Thursday, July 31, 2008

A very odd day

There are no pictures from yesterday's walk. Mom and I went back to the Chickatawbut Overlook section of the Blue Hills. We walked down one side path, where we found a couple of men in differing states of dress. I wasn't sure what was going on, but Mom turned around and went back to the trail head. She took the next little side trail. We got about five minutes down the trail when she started hearing noises that made her uncomfortable. So we turned around and went back to the trail head, although I fought that because I really wanted to know what could be making those noises off in the woods! We went back and took a third trail. You guessed it - more men, also in differing states of dress. Lather, rinse, repeat. After the fourth time we had to turn back, Mom decided to just put the camera in her backpack. She said some things just don't need to be captured for posterity, and we run a G rated site here! I didn't understand. We still got a decent walk in, though, and we met a couple of families with young kids while we were at it. I love kids, and they love me.

In case you need a photo fix, here are some pictures Mom took last night.
This is Big Sister Minette with devil eyes. She gave me a kiss last night. She's much nicer than the Boy Cat.
This is me.
Is it time for baseball yet?

No comments: